Saturday 18 July 2009

.

I try to be okay with people and they throw it back in my face. I cling to people because im scared to lose them. Im intimidated by my own shadow sometimes. I say i 'hate' people when really envy them. I try and see the worst in good people. I convince myself im fine because i dont want to see the reality. I feel guilty towards people ive hurt in the past, because now i know how it feels to be alone now. I get my hopes up about things and then cry when it falls to bits. I find myself being in situations i cant get out of. I try my hardest not to blame other people when something shit happens. I have people around me that make me unhappy, but the more they push me away the harder i try. I lost myself a long time ago, and i feel like im coming back. Im sick of making enemies wherever i go, im sick oe the argument and the petty falling out. Im getting the head fucks out of my world, and away from my life. Cos all i want is to 'live laugh love' with the people i like and who like me, theyre the ones who fucking count! Dont like rocky king? FURRK OFF THEN! DONT BRING NO MORE SHIT TO MY LIFE PLEASSSE. :L Are you one of these people? Codeword: orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment